Aug 4, 2013

Wrong Words Hurts

When was the last time we had such a big fight like today? 

I may have used the wrong words to express what I wanted to say which has caused the pain in both of us now. There is no use arguing now as words said can no longer be taken back. 

Since you came back from Melbourne I've been trying to keep cool so that I will not say the wrong thing but with the frequency of the black faces you had been putting up lately, I totally loss all of my chill-ness, cool-ness etc this afternoon. If you need your personal space, just tell me you don't feel like talking then I'll stay away, but not just keeping mute and making me guess what you're angry/pissed/upset with. I'm so tired of guessing and taking in whatever you are putting up with. I totally understand the need of personal space as I myself will sometimes lock myself in my room till I feel much better.

To me, you're not a burden, but my dearest sister. It is heartbreaking to know that you think that you're a burden to me, which this has never cross my mind. I am lost for words. I guess we need time to calm down for now. 

Win, May you be well and be happy;
Win, May you be able to get through all your papers from now on;
Win, May the tummy aches you often have gets lesser by the day;
Win, May you find the ultimate freedom you have always wanted;
Win, May you be blessed with all the good things.

I hope you keep in mind that end of the day no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you.

Loves,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment