Aug 21, 2013

I've Got Feelings Too

All the while I've expected this day to come, but what I felt upsetting most was why would you still want to play around with my feelings then? Would you stand in my shoes for once and think how I feel?

It wasn't easy to come to this stage and not look back into the past which hurt me so much and still sends chills down my spine when I think about it. Why would you want to cross the line again? I'm not a doll with no feelings. As much as I felt annoyed that day I just told myself to just ignore what you did and continue to be friends, but coming to know that, I'm so upset I feel like just blocking you out of my life.

I hate you for what you have did. I know I shouldn't think this way, but sometimes, I wish you will taste this bitter medicine yourself one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment