Aug 24, 2013

Learning to be Grateful Instead

Feeling much better after a few days. I guess I shouldn't say I hate you in my previous post, instead I should have said I was disappointed.

I'm thankful I attended the Mindful Gym course in June which helped me to cope with my feelings this few days. Practicing with the 3G Gratitude Cards and Yeah-Yahoo Cards made me appreciate and feel grateful for what I have today. I guess the blues are gone. :)

Drifting in and out memories and thoughts, I'm grateful that you were one of those that always listen to me complain my problems and at the same time console me when I was upset. Thanks for being there when I needed someone to listen. From the bottom of my heart, I'm grateful to have you as a friend. :)

Glad to know that you are off medicine, hopefully you will fully recover soon.

Practicing on a daily basis this week what Bhante Sujata taught last week. Reminding myself and wishing you and all others the same.

May we be well;
May we be happy;
May we be in peace.

An additional line for you, May you be blessed with good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment