Sep 25, 2012

Amma (Melacca)

Wei's Melacca reception was on 16th September 2012, Sunday. I was the emcee together with Sheau Ying's boyfriend, Ryan. Things went relatively smooth throughout the wedding banquet besides the champagne popping part.

Apparently granny cried during the dinner... All of us felt so sad, SuLin and I went to the ladies and cried. We know that the time is coming very soon, but all of us seems so reluctant to let granny go. She is the best granny I can ever ask for. No complaints when her children and grandchildren does not treat her well enough. No complaints although the she was already in pain. No complaints even though we can see that her situation seems to be worsening. She is the best elder one to take care of...

Amma, I really love you so much... but I'm so scared to hear your weak voice over the telephone... I am still coming to terms that life is about birth, age, sickness and death...

Lunch at 北棧 the next day after the Melacca reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment