Sep 26, 2012

Amma

Exactly 9 months ago, it was Wei's ROM. Amma was still in a very good condition at that time. She was still her usual cheerful self who smiles most of the time. Amma managed to climb up to the top of Thean Hou Gong although it was quite tiring for her. This is the photo of Amma after we put her on make up and blowed her hair.

Amma on 25th December 2011, Wei's ROM.
Upon returning from work today, mum told me that this morning when Aunty Mary brought Amma to the toilet, she realised there were two drops of bloodstain on Amma's underwear and when mum called today, Amma sounded very tired...

I miss the days where Amma is suddenly all energetic and talkative... It does freaks me out abit, but if given another chance, I will make sure I keep the active interaction between us at the bottom of my heart and replay the memories given as often as possible, reminiscing the good times we had together as grandmother and granddaughter...

Amma together with Dad & Mum at Arenaa De Luxe Hotel Lobby on 17th September 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment