Sep 16, 2011

Forgone Opportunity

HR from PwC Sg called on Wednesday 11:30am and I was informed that they are offering me a position as a second year Senior Associate. Consulted quite a number of friends and every single one of them said I should take up the offer. I know very well its a good opportunity to get more exposure and of course, to earn SGD... but at the same time I need to take into account other factors which will affect my decision. Hereby, I would like to thank all those that advised me on this matter.

However, I think family is more important than money. Money won't be able to buy us back time we have lost with our family... I hope I would not be regretting for making such a decision. In the meantime, I will also need to learn to be contented. Contented for a good-paying job, Contented for having my family with me, Contented for what I have as at today.

Sadhu. Sadhu. Sadhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment